The townhouses in the Elan Mews section of the community are designed in a California Contemporary style. The Royal Court townhouses are styled and painted with colors inspired by Colonial Williamsburg.
The Elan Mews-Royal Court community is one of the most conveniently located residential complexes in the metropolitan area, close to public transportation, shopping, schools, parks, and churches, only 14 miles from Washington, D.C.
HOA BOARD MEETINGS:
Board meetings are normally held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.
All residents are welcome to attend.
If you do plan to attend please contact the Property Manager to check for any schedule or location changes.
ANNUAL HOA MEMBERS MEETING:
November 21 2017, 7:00 PM
Annandale HS Cafeteria
Park in the back and enter Exit #7
ALL MEETINGS HELD AT:
Mason District Governmental Center
6507 Columbia Pike
Annandale, VA 22003
Visitor Parking Policy
The visitor parking rules have been listed below. Homeowners concerned about someone violating the rules should contact Steve Rugen or a board member and we will deal with it.
- Visitors must park in a “Visitor” space or a space belonging to the homeowner. Vehicles parked in violation may be towed at the owners expense without prior notice.
- Some courts have a limited number of “Visitor” spaces. These spaces are for guest use only and are available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- “Visitor” spaces are not to be used as additional parking spaces by residents. Violators will be towed at owners expense.
- Owners/Renters may not park in a “Visitor” space. Rotating a personal vehicle out of a space and replacing it with another personal vehicle constitutes a violation of HOA policy.
- No vehicle may remain parked in any “Visitor” space for longer than twenty-four (24) hours or overnight more than three (3) nights in any thirty (30) day period.
Annandale, VA 22003
Elan Mews-Royal Court is managed by:
Cardinal Management Group, Inc.
4330 Prince William Pkwy
Woodbridge, Virginia 22192