Visitor Parking Policy
The visitor parking rules have been listed below. Homeowners concerned about someone violating the rules should contact Steve Rugen or a board member and we will deal with it.
- Visitors must park in a “Visitor” space or a space belonging to the homeowner. Vehicles parked in violation may be towed at the owners expense without prior notice.
- Some courts have a limited number of “Visitor” spaces. These spaces are for guest use only and are available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- “Visitor” spaces are not to be used as additional parking spaces by residents. Violators will be towed at owners expense.
- Owners/Renters may not park in a “Visitor” space. Rotating a personal vehicle out of a space and replacing it with another personal vehicle constitutes a violation of HOA policy.
- No vehicle may remain parked in any “Visitor” space for longer than twenty-four (24) hours or overnight more than three (3) nights in any thirty (30) day period.